As of February and until COVID-19 (coronavirus) issue is behind us, Astoria Building Design, LLC. is suspending all services. The duration of suspended services is indefinite. Take care of yourselves the best you can during this time of the coronavirus epidemic.
Welcome to ASTORIA BUILDING DESIGN – Provider of Sustainable Building Design services in United States ( U.S. ), United Kingdom ( U.K. ), and in several provinces and territories of Australia. We also provide international Architectural services for clients seeking architectural design services for projects intended to be built in the following countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark (including Greenland).
Sustainable Building Design Services:
Our services in building design is centrally focused on use of sustainable design practices in connection with the design of new buildings, non-historic & historic existing buildings. Among our strategies for sustainable building design practices are the use of passive solar building design practices, geothermal heating & cooling, wind electric generation, historic preservation/restoration/renovation practices, and more. To learn more about sustainable building design go to our page on sustainable design services and our blog posts about sustainable design & historic preservation.
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING DESIGN SERVICES:
- Building Design Services (In the U.S. and Canada, the building types not required to be designed by an State/Province/Territory licensed architect. These project types depends on specific states, Provinces, and territories.)
- Building Design Services (outside the U.S. – [United Kingdom and Australia]. In U.K. and Australia, the title of Architect is regulated but the practice of architecture is not regulated but out of customary practice, we refer to those services as building design services.)
Astoria Building Design, LLC is based in Astoria, Oregon providing these above services as well as the following services:
- Historic Preservation Consultation services
- Landscape Design Services
- Interior Design & Tenant Improvement Services
- Architectural Services (outside the U.S. – Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark [including Greenland]).